Wolfe's was started in Downtown Topeka, Kansas as a commercial photographic shop in 1924. For 23 years, Harold Wolfe earned a fine reputation as the area's leading producer of commercial photos. In 1947, Harold Worswick joined the firm and the two men entered into the retail field with Wolfe's Camera Shop.
Most recently Wolfe's has expanded the sales floor to include a digital imaging area which offers ink jet enlargements up to 3'x4', laminating, mounting, custom mat making, and over 1000 varieties of ready-made and custom-made frames. Wolfe's also features hundreds of custom album and scrapbook supplies.