While overall dimensions are confined to the absolute minimum, the new SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 zoom lens is packed with features that allow stress-free photography: a versatile MFD of just 37.4" over the entire zoom range; best-in-class maximum macro magnification ratio of 1:3.1 at f=200mm; and an advantageous internal focusing (IF) system. The new tele-zoom lens covers a desirable focal length range of 70mm medium telephoto to 200mm telephoto when mounted on full-size format SLR cameras and a focal length range from 109mm to 310mm ultra telephoto when mounted on a DSLR camera with an APS-C sized imager.
- Model: A001
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 13/18
- Angle of View: =the figures when used on APS-C sized digital camera
Diagonal: 34°21'-12°21' (22°33'-7°59')
Horizontal: 28°51'-10°17' (18°49'-6°38')
Vertical: 19°16'-6°31' (12°22'-4°15')
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 9
- Minimum Aperture: F/32
- Minimum Focus Distance: 37.4in.(0.95m) throughout the range
- Macro Magnification Ratio: 1:3.1 (at f=200mm, MFD: 0.95m))
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Weigh: 40.6oz (without tripod mount)
- Diameter x Length: 3.5 x 7.6in.
- Accessory: Flower shaped lens hood and case included