Di II: Lenses are designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of our Di products. These lenses are not designed for conventional cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm.
This ultra wide-angle zoom lens for digital SLR cameras, with the first-ever focal length range of 10-24mm-the 35mm equivalent of 16mm ultra wide-angle to 37mm semi-wide-angle-is a perfect tool for creating dramatic landscape, cityscape, and seascape imagery. At the ultra wide-angle setting, you'll be able to capture vistas beyond what the eye can see. At the semi-wide-angle setting, you'll capture scenes with angles of view almost as spectacular.
- Model: B001
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 9/12
- Angle of View (Equivalent to APS-C size):
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 7
- Maximum Aperture: F/3.5-4.5
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.24m (9.4")
- Macro Magnification Ratio: 1:5.1 (at f=24mm, MFD:0.24m)
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Weight: 14.3oz.
- Diameter x Length: 3.1in x 3.9in
- Accessory: Flower-shaped Lens hood