The new SP Series 35mm lens produces stunning high-resolution quality across a wide range of focusing distances. In particular, this lens features a milestone of proximity never before achieved with a standard lens – at an MOD of 7.9"*.
And with VC, photographers can now fully take advantage of the potential of optical performance from F/1.8 full open aperture. Furthermore, even in close-ups, the lens maintains a wide-angle perspective that will add context and story depth to your subject. The SP 35mm will keep pace with the photographer’s spontaneity – on the spur of the moment, with a handheld shot.
- Model: F012
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/1.8
- Angle of View (diagonal): 63°26’ for full-frame format
43°29’ for APS-C format
- Optical Construction: 10 elements in 9 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.2m (7.9 in)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2.5
- Filter Size: Φ67mm
- Maximum Diameter: Φ80.4mm
- Length*:80.8mm (3.2 in)
- Weight: 480g (16.9 oz)
- Aperture Blades: 9 (circular diaphragm**)
- Minimum Aperture: F/16
- Standard Accessories: Flower-shaped lens hood, Lens caps
* Length is the distance from the front tip of the lens to the lens mount face.