Tamron introduces a lens made for capturing everyday life and special occasions with a smile. The 18-200mm VC is the culmination of our persistent efforts to perfect the high-power zoom lens category since 1992. This innovative lens is lightweight, high quality and ideal as a beginner's first interchangeable lens - or a casual user's only lens.
- Comfortable to carry-even all day.
- A newly designed autofocus drive module with optimal DC motor-gear train integration makes AFfaster, quieter and more precise.
- Covers the zoom range you need for everyday shots, providing the flexibility to take group photos in tight spaces or make distant subjects appear closer-alll with just one lens.
- VC (Vibration Compensation) for sharp handheld shooting. Shoot handheld in situations where others need a tripod. Telephoto and night shots are prone to camera shake, but VC works to keep photos sharp and clear.
- Di-II lenses are performance-engineered expressly for digital SLR cameras with image sensors commonly referred to as APS-C, measuring approximately 24mm x 16mm.
- Model: B018
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 14/16
- Angle of View: 75°33'-7°59'
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 7
- Minimum Aperture: F/22-40
- Minimum Object Distance
- 18mm: 19.7in
- 35mm: 30.3in
- 180mm: 19.3in
- 200mm: 19.7in
- Macro Magnification Ratio: 1:4 (at f=200mm MFD 0.5m)
- Filter Diameter: ø62
- Weight: 400g (14.1oz)
- Diameter: ø75mm
- Length: 96.6mm (3.8in)
- Accessory: Flower-shaped Lens hood