Belts come in every shape and size, and are used for everything from propelling high-power motors to keeping your pants from falling off. While each serves well in its realm of existence, rarely are they able to perform tasks outside their designed purpose. The new Arc Accessory Belt is specifically created to be great in a multiplicity of tasks.
Attach the belt to one of six Anvil Backpacks to manage the load of hauling your gear to the wildest places, or use the belt as customizable system to connect Arc Accessory cases (sold separately) for filters, lenses, or even a water bottle. The Arc Accessory Belt is simply designed make the task of getting the shot in whatever situation you can create.
Available in two widths, (standard and slim) and three lengths. The standard Arc belt in size Medium ships with every Anvil backpack. Tamrac recommends slim for Corona.
- Durable High-Quality Materials
- M.O.L.L.E., M.A.S., Arc, and most other systems are compatible
- Comfortable airflow harness system including removable M.O.L.L.E. compatible belt system
- Comfortable Padded Airmesh
- Absolutely no PVC
- Durable, Easy-to-Use Acetal Buckles
- Lightweight Design
- Attach up to 4 Lens or Accessory Cases
- Front butterfly accessory pockets hold small personal items
- Adjustable for Perfect Fit
- Large Dimensions - 92 cm (36 in)
Accessories not included)