The Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 DG HSM OS Contemporary was created around the concept of maximum portability meets utmost image quality in a variable aperture hyper-telephoto zoom lens. Light weight and compact, this zoom can handle any long-reach photographic situation one may encounter. This 150-600mm Contemporary boasts updated Sigma technology such as a quiet and optimized Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) and a new Optical Stabilizer (OS) with an accelerometer for improved panning photography both vertically and horizontally, essential for birding, wildlife and motor photography. The Sigma 150-600 Contemporary also touts a new zoom lock switch that can be locked at any focal length and a new manual override (MO) switch is incorporated for improved focusing control. Working with the Sigma USB dock, this lens allows for maximum customization such as firmware updates and adjustments to the focus limiter, AF speed and OS view.
- First hyper-telephoto zoom from the Contemporary line
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher useability
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface easier
- Dust proof and splash proof mount
- Lens Construction: 20 Elements in 14 Groups
- Angle of View: 16.4º-4.1º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 280 cm / 110.2 in
- Filter Size: 95mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:5
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 105x260.1mm/ 4.1x10.2in
- Weight: 1930g/ 68oz.