The 12mm T3.1 ED AS IF NCS UMC Cine DS Fisheye Lens for Canon EF Mount from Rokinon is a lens optimized for digital cinematography and as such provides a de-clicked manual aperture for smooth and silent adjustment and unified focus and aperture gears for use with follow focus accessories. Also, focus, aperture, and depth of field markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers who typically operate on the side of the camera. Aperture is measured in absolute T-stops to provide accurate and consistent exposure across lenses and color rendition is matched with other Rokinon cine lenses for consistency.
- Canon EF Mount Lens/ Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: T3.1 to 22
- Three Extra Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal and UMC Lens Coating
- Manual Focus; Internal Focus System
- Geared Focus and Aperture Rings
- De-Clicked Manual Aperture Ring
- 180º Angle of View
- Removable Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
- Diameter: 3.21"
- Length: 2.86"
- Weight: 18.52 oz.