To get the best quality images possible, it's always a great idea to use a tripod. However, the most frequent complaint with tripods is that they are heavy, bulky and awkward to carry. The ProMaster XC tripod makes it easy to get your best shots because it is stable and sturdy, but folds down to a 16" length that travels easily. While most compact tripods are made of light-duty plastic Promaster XC tripods are made from durable, machined metal alloys for stability and durability that thrives in almost any tough environment.
ProMaster XC series tripods are lightweight, stable, stylish and easy to carry. They are the ideal choice for backpackers, nature and wildlife photographers, photojournalists or any other photographer where the size of their gear matters.
- 180° folding leg design for compact storage
- Precision machined alloy body minimizes weight
- Dual threaded head platform assures compatibility with almost any head or camera
- Spring loaded weight hook allows the addition of additional weight for added stability
- Built-in monopod for added versatility
- Three position-adjustable legs with easy and fast-to-use push button locks allow for low angle shooting, shooting in cramped situations or shooting on uneven surfaces.
- Ball head has multiple bubble levels to help with precise positioning
- 5 section; 25mm leg diameter
- Maximum Working Height: 59" / 150cm (without head)
- Minimum Working Height: 6 3/8" / 16cm
- Folded Height: 15 1/2" / 40cm
- Maximum Load: 22 lb / 10kg
- T ripod Weight: 2 lb 12 oz / 1.25kg