ProMaster Wireless TTL Transceivers are for photographers who want to illuminate their subject using one, two, or dozens of flashes!
A ProMaster ST1 is a dedicated transceiver compatible with Canon flash systems including the Canon 430EX and 600EX, and of course they work equally well with the ProMaster 200SL. With a range of 325 feet, they will allow synchronized triggering within a studio space, outdoors in the woods, or a place as massive as an auditorium.
TTL (through the lens) technology means the photographer can focus their attention on composition and subject matter rather than becoming distracted by needing to calculate proper exposure. These units integrate beautifully with all automatic settings of the speedlight they are using. This simplicity is retained regardless of the number of flashes they use. Yet they can create multiple firing groups or control the flash output ratios if that is what they want to do.
One feature not to overlook is that the ST1 can be used as a remote shutter release. Connect one to the camera using a camera release cable. Then, by using the little button on top of a second transceiver, you can trip the shutter on the camera!
- Multiple Channels
- HSS high-speed sync: TTL 1/8000
- 325’ range
- Functions as a transmitter or receiver
- AF assist beam
- Also works as a wireless shutter release (with additional cable)
- USB firmware upgradable
- Stand included
- 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Manual output setting: 1/1 - 1/128
- Master/Slave Mode
- Net Weight: 3.5oz / 98g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 3 1/6” x 2 9/16” x 2 7/16” (77.8mm x 65mm x 62mm)
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, 2 x 1.2V NiMh batteries