The ProMaster SM300 offers the combination of a powerful 300 watt second studio monolight in a compact configuration. The digital LED display allows for more precise control of your light.
The SM300 makes a great addition to an existing studio setup or for the photographer starting from scratch.
- Power: 300 watt second (joule) at full power
- Color Temperature: 5600k ± 100k
- Guide Number: 184’ /56m @ 100 ISO
- Modeling lamp: 75 watt / 120 volt G6.35 Bipin Halogen Lamp
- Power Setting: Continuous, 1/16th to full power
- Optical Slave: Built-in, effective up to 35’ / 10m depending on conditions
- Recycling Time: .5 to 2.5 seconds
- Power Input: AC110 - 130 volt, 60Hz
- Fuse: 6.3 Amp – 6.3A 250V
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. approx.
- Size: 7 1/2” L x 4 3/4” x 7 1/2” H (approx. with bracket collapsed)
- Accepts Bowens mount type accessories