The ProMaster SF108M Manual Slave Flash Kit lets you add great, variable power lighting wherever you need it. Outstanding in the field or in the studio, this unit is powerful, can be wirelessly triggered by any flash unit and includes two options for mounting. Use the SF108M as a primary flash, as an addition to your existing lighting or to create an entire compact studio.
The SF108M includes a built-in diffuser and bounce card and comes with a multi-mount flash stand as well as a studio light stand mount that also holds an umbrella.
- Guide Number: 108'/33m
- Circuit Design: IGBT
- Power Source: 4 - AA alkaline or NiMH
- Number of Flashes: 100-1600 times
- Recycling Time: 3 seconds NiMH, 6 seconds alkaline
- Slave Operation: Optical slave with 2 modes (Slave A, Slave B)
- Power Ratio: 7 steps (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64)
- Power Save Mode: Auto Power off after 60 minutes in M mode
- Bounce Positions: 0°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Swivel Positions: Left - 30°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 150°, 180°
Right - 30°, 60°, 90°
- Dimensions: 2 13/16 x 6 5/8 x 2 3/16" (72 x 168 x 56mm)
- Weight: 8.9 oz. / 252g