The Digital HGX Protection filter is a crystal clear colorless filter with advanced anti-reflective coatings designed especially for use with digital imaging sensors. There is no filter factor and its primary purpose is to protect your valuable lens surfaces without interfering with the natural light and images transmitted to your camera.
PROMASTER Digital HGX filters are the highest quality most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography.
- Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating - Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
- REPELLAMAX Element Resistant Coating - This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible.
- Hardened Optical Glass - Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame - Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- Black Rimmed Glass - The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink process to help minimize internal reflections.