The PROMASTER Infinity Elite ELX series are high-performance binoculars employing advanced optical technology. These binoculars use Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements to correct aberration yielding superior image clarity and resolution. Magnesium alloy construction ensures the most precision alignment of optical elements in a lightweight, ultra durable body.
PROMASTER Infinity Elite ELX binoculars have been engineered to meet the most demanding optical standards. PROMASTER uses only the finest optical glass in the Infinity Elite ELX series. Coatings make all of the difference when you want a bright crisp image and PROMASTER has spared no expense here.
These glasses feature PROMASTER's EXCLUSIVE TRANSBRIGHT 99.3% light transmission coatings for the ultimate in bright, crisp images as well as PROMASTER's EXCLUSIVE REPELLAMAX element repellent coatings that aid in keeping your optics free from dust and other environmental elements to ensure you get the maximum viewing enjoyment and capability from your binoculars. Every optical glass surface is fully broadband multicoated. This is not true of many far more expensive binoculars. The prisms are specially selected BAK-4 glass that has been both phase and silver coated to ensure true, sharp images. The ocular of every model has the maximum eye relief possible. This enhances the brightness and viewing ease.
In addition to PROMASTER's superior optics and technologically advanced coatings, the Infinity Elite ELX series binoculars are waterproof, fog proof, and nitrogen filled to make sure that they always perform at an extreme level in extreme conditions.
And if that is not enough...PROMASTER offer's our No Fault Lifetime Warranty! Whether you run over them with a truck or drop them from an airplane, gather the pieces along with your original sales receipt and return everything to PROMASTER (along with a small processing fee) and weﾒll replace your binoculars for you.
- Power: 8X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Type of Prism: BAK4
- Roof Prism Coating: Silver and phase coated
- Number of Lens: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Body Construction: Magnesium Alloy
- Objective Glass: Extra Low Dispersion (ED)
- Lens Coating: TRANSBRIGHT, REPELLAMAX, and full broadband multicoatings
- Focus System: Internal center focusing
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 5.2mm
- Eye Relief: 17.2mm
- Field of View: 7.5°; - 393 ft. @ 1000 yds.
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 6.56º/2M
- Diopter System: Left eyepiece - + 3
- Waterproof: 1.5m for 3 minutes
- Weatherproof: Nitrogen filled fog proof
- Weight: 27.48 oz.