The UltraPod G™ is an ultralight, ultra-compact, ultra-versatile tripod for extreme sports photographers and travelers on the go. Designed for use with POV video and medium-sized, high performance cameras up to 1 lb. (0.5 kg). It features sturdy, fold-out legs, a unique ball and socket camera mount assembly, and includes the PowerStrap™ mounting system turns a tree limb, railing, pack frame, or other similar object into a sturdy camera support. Folds to fit in your pocket or camera bag, or leave attached to the camera and use it as a handle.
- Designed for use with POV video and small to medium-sized high performance cameras.
- Ultralight, ultra-compact, ultra-versatile tripod for extreme sports photographers and travelers on the go.
- Pistol Grip form factor makes POV video and panning fast, easy, and stable.
- 13" (33 cm) PowerStrap mounting system allows cameras to be easily mounted on large posts, roll bars, ski poles, tree limbs, etc.
- Single control knob offers complete 360° ball-mount adjustability.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing holds cameras up to 1 lb. (0.5 kg).
- Cast aluminum ball for sturdy and precise adjustability, nests in pistol grip for compact storage in a pocket or pack.
- Grippy TPE handle, knob, and footpads provide extra security and comfort.
- Maximum Safe Load: 1 lb. (0.5 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 6" x 1.5" (15.2 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Weight: 2 oz. (57 g)
- Device Compatibility: any device with 1/4–20 female thread