The new Dual Harness from OP/TECH USA is a comfortable and versatile way to carry one or two cameras or binoculars. The unique U-shaped neoprene neck pad evenly distributes the weight of your gear while absorbing the shock of your movements. As the Dual Harness uses your normal connector attachments, your gear remains safely in the upright position at your sides. This keeps the camera stabilized and secured within your view and grasp. By also maintaining the camera in the upright position, no stress is put on your camera, lens or shoe-mount flash units. Your cameras can be quickly and easily brought to the proper shooting position with the self-gliding connectors. As the Dual Harness incorporates OP/TECH USAﾒs System Connectors, your tripod mount is available to use for brackets and other adaptors. These connectors also make it possible to quickly switch to another OP/TECH USA neck strap when desired.
The interchangeable design enables you to convert from a dual to a single shoulder sling system, and the removable chest strap gives you that extra measure of security. With your gear safely stowed, you're free to concentrate on taking the perfect photo.
- Comfortably and securely carries two cameras or binoculars for quick and easy access
- Unique pad design evenly disperses the weight and balances the gear at your sides to eliminate interference between the two cameras
- Removable chest strap adds extra support and stability
- Easy to attach and fully adjustable with OP/TECH USAﾒs System Connectors
- One connector on each side stays firmly in place while the second one quickly glides along the strap to bring the camera to the proper shooting position
- Interchangeable design enables you to convert from a dual to a single sling system or to quickly move a camera to another OP/TECH USA strap altogether
- Approximate Size: 34" - 44" (86-112 CM) CHEST