The lens technology, sensor and image processor are the core of any digital camera. The OM-D E-M10’s partners in photographic excellence are the acclaimed Olympus M.ZUIKO lens system, a new 16MP Live MOS sensor, and the latest TruePicTM VII image processor with Fine Detail Technology II for extraordinary resolution and accurate color rendition. Add 3-axis in-body image stabilization that works with all lenses and you have the advanced technology needed to achieve unprecedented, best-in-class image quality – every time.
EYE ON THE PRIZE
High resolution (1.44 million pixels). Magnification: 1.14x. Coverage of approximately 100%, with double-speed 120fps refresh rate (0.0007 seconds). Adaptive brightness technology and eye sensor. Are you impressed yet? You should be, because the OM-D E-M10’s large, fast and intelligent electronic viewfinder displays all the shooting information you need (e.g., exposure, white balance, color tone, etc…).
MORE BUILT-INS. FEWER ADD-ONS.
You might not think a camera this compact would have so many great features built right in. Think again. The OM-D E-M10 is the first OM-D series camera with a built-in flash, and also has built-in WiFi (for full remote control, geotagging and sharing via the OI.Share app) and a tiltable touchscreen.
SHOOT IN THE FAST LANE
Stop time on a dime with the OM-D E-M10. High-speed sequential shooting – at an otherworldly 8fps – and super high-speed FAST AF with 81-point AF grid (that covers the whole frame) help you freeze the action. The autofocus tracking function is improved, and group and super spot AF selection are available. Even manual focus is more accurate thanks to the Focus Peaking feature.
FLEX YOUR CREATIVITY
The OM-D E-M10 offers an incredible array of in-camera creative tools. Twelve Art Filters and nine Art Effects. Photo and Movie Capture (high-quality stills while shooting a movie). Photo Story, with new Zoom In/Out theme. Color Creator, HDR and HDR bracketing, 1080p Movie with Art Fade, Interval/Time Lapse Shooting. Are you ready to transform your photography?
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Camera Format: Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)
- Actual: 17.2 Megapixel
- Effective: 16.1 Megapixel
- Max Resolution: 15.9MP: 4608 x 3456
- Image Sensor Type/Size: 4/3 Live MOS
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Battery: BLS-5 Li-ion battery
- Dimensions: (WxHxD)4.7 inch (W) x 3.2 inch (H) x 1.8 inch (D) / 119.1mm (W) × 82.3mm (H) × 45.9mm (D)
- Weight14 oz / 0.87 lb / 396 g (with battery and memory card)
- Included accessories: Li-ion battery BLS-5, Li-ion battery charger BCS-5, USB cable, Shoulder strap, OLYMPUS Viewer 3 (CD-ROM), Instruction manual, Warranty card
|Sensor Size||Four-Thirds (4/3")|