The super wide-angle M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 zoom lens (35mm equivalent 18-36mm) offers a 100° angle of view, and overturns the rule that super wide-angle zooms have to be big and heavy. With a length of just 49mm and a weight of just 155g, it less than half the size and 60% of the weight of the ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6. With its wide angle of view, it makes it easy to include background scenery in group photos, and can be used to create unique images with a sense of dynamically exaggerated perspective.
- Focal Length: 9-18mm (35mm equivalent focal length 18-36mm)
- Lens construction: 12 Elements in 8 Groups, including 2 DSA lenses, Aspherical lens, ED lens and HR lens
- Angle of View: 62 Degree
- Closest Focusing Distance: 9.84 inches
- Maximum Image Magnification: 0.1x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.2x)
- Minimum Field Size: 173 x 130mm
- Number of Blades: 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: F4 (9mm) - F5.6 (18mm)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Filter Size Diameter: 52mm
- Dimension Diameter: 2.22" x 1.95"
- Weight: 5.47 ounces
- Box Contents: Lens Cap (LC-52C), Lens Rear Cap (LR-2) , Instruction Manual, Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card