This high quality macro lens is ideal for shooting under a wide range of conditions, including other applications such as landscape and portrait shooting. Featuring a closest focusing distance of 7.4 inches, excellent close-up capability with 1X* magnification, and dust-/splash-proof construction. This lens incorporates 13 lens elements in 10 groups with extensive use of special glass materials such as ED (Extra-low Dispersion), HR (High Refractive index) and E-HR (Extra-High Refractive index) elements to completely eliminate the chromatic aberrations that can be noticeable with telephoto macro lenses.
The new FR-2 Adapter Ring provides easy attachment of Olympus’s RF-11 ring flash or STF-22 twin flash allowing for professional and easy TTL Macro Flash Illumination at Macro working distances.
The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm f2.8 Macro incorporates Olympus's exclusive MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) mechanism, which is based on a floating-type inner focusing system with three drive systems resulting in no change in the overall lens length during autofocusing. Other features such as focus limit switching and a shooting distance/magnification indicator window enhance macro shooting control and precision.
- Focal Length: 60mm (35mm equivalent focal length 120mm)
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 10 Groups - ED lens, 2 HR lenses, E-HR lens
- Dust & Splash Proof: Yes
- Angle of View: 20 Degree
- AF System: High-speed Imager AF (MSC)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.19m
- Maximum Image Magnification: 1.0x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 2.0x)
- Minimum Field Size: 13 x 17mm
- Number of Blades: 7 (Circular Aperture Diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Filter Size: Diameter 46mm
- Dimension: Diameter 56 x 82mm
- Weight: 185g
- Box Contents: Lens Cap (LC-46), Lens Rear Cap (LR-2), Instruction Manual, Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card