Record crystal-clear sound while significantly reducing autofocus sound on your compatible Nikon D-SLR camera using this compact stereo microphone. The ME-1 Stereo Microphone connects to Nikon compatible D-SLR cameras with a 3.5mm Mic jack. Prevent operation sounds from being recorded with convenient features like a cable stop that keeps the audio cable in place and a wind screen to help eliminate wind noise. The new Nikon ME-1 Stereo Microphone is sure to satisfy the needs of professionals and photo enthusiasts alike as they experience the fun and excitement of recording high quality D-Movies with crystal-clear sound.
- Designed for use with a digital SLR camera featuring a 3.5 mm (diameter) stereo mini-pin jack.
- Reduces vibration noise during autofocus.
- Equipped with a cable stop which holds the cable in place to prevent noise from being recorded with accidental contact with the cable.
- Low-cut filter reduces wind noise and other low-frequency noise not blocked by the wind screen.
- Type Back-electret condenser microphone
- Number of channels 2 (stereo)
- Directionality Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70–16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -42 dB ± 3dB (0 dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60 dB or more
- Output impedance: 2.2kΩ or less
- Power supply: Supplied by camera
- Plug: Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini-pin plug (φ3.5 mm)
- Low-cut filter Controlled by low-cut filter switch (ON/OFF)
- Supplied accessories Microphone body, Wind screen, Soft case