Suitable for large DSLRs such as Canon 5D, Nikon D800 and similar models (without battery pack), the agua 45 is an IPX3-standard storm-proof camera-carrier. It is different than common water-resistant camera carriers because it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera. agua 45's quick-adjusting padded strap allows perfect fit to the user's body. The agua 45's special structure allows the photographer to comfortably carry his camera close to the body in any weather - rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment - and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot.
- Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water – water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. Fits camera’s body + lens.
- Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – agua’s dual-use strap carries both bag and camera.
- Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap can be attached to the camera (with supplied connector)
- Front “thermo-forming” lens protector. Ultra rigid from outside – soft and padded from inside.
- Double-layered construction enables protection against water and impacts
- “Quick-draw” mode for instant shooting while the camera is secured.
- “Failsafe” connecting buckles
- Designated inner pocket for lens cover
- Left and right handed operation
- Suitable for entry-level medium size DSLRs and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras
- Maximum camera weight – 1.5 kg
- Maximum lens’ diameter: 10 cm. / 4”
Note: Increase lens’ diameter by 10% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 5 cm. / 2” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length, and 20% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 10 cm. / 4” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length.
- Color: black-blue
- External Dimensions
- Length: 34 cm. / 13.8 inch
- Width: 21 cm. / 8.2 inch
- Depth: 12 cm. / 4.7 inch
- Weight: 0.51 kg. / 1/1 lbs.