This system includes the Pro Action Jib and the DNA 1000 Camera Stabilizer.
DNA 1000 Camera Stabilizer.
The Glide Gear DNA-1000 stabilization system is our top of the line model and includes counter weights for cameras 0.7 to 3.7lbs. The weight sled can accommodate more weights if needed. Common washers can be used if needed to add additional weight. The DNA-1000 is made for the amateurs and pros alike, and you will join the elite few that can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere. It is extremely quick and easy to setup the balance. The cameraplate (cheeseplate) adjusts laterally and fore to aft allowing simple horizontal balancing of your camera. For balancing along the vertical axis, simple follow the system outlined in the manual, which involves adding or removing the counterweights, and/or the telescoping sled, and also adjusting the dynamic sled to perfectly balance the system to your camera. When the system is balanced properly the super light DNA-1000 will allow the camera to float through the air while taking gracefully smooth shots whether on rough terrain, jogging, or even running up and down stairs. The DNA-1000 allows for unhindered 360deg rotation, booming, panning, and any other type of extreme shooting you can imagine..
- Telescoping jib arm adjustable from 9 ft of range
- Mounts to any tripod with included tripod mount (tripod not included)
- Mounts to the Glide Gear vest system and most other vest/arm systems
- Designed to work with cameras systems up to 3.7 lbs
- Designed to use standard disc type counterweights (not included)
- Includes a detachable camera stabilizer: the Glide Gear DNA-1000
- Lightweight aluminum
- Includes separate carry bag for the Action Jib