The Quick-Jib boasts unique features like dual camera placement, you can choose to place your camera/tripod head on the L-bracket or the top of the jib, or you can place two cameras on the jib at the same time to get two similar but different perspectives on your shot, the possibilities are staggering. Both mounting positions come with a 3/8-1/4″ adaptor, and a spirit level. The Quick-Jib is also telescoping so you have a range of Jib’s, which measured from the distance of the fulcrum range from 20″ to 4′ measured from the fulcrum (tripod mount) to the distal end of the jib, giving you an extremely wide range of possibilities. The Quick-Jib is made from lightweight 6061 CNC machined aluminum, with tight tolerances, and a sleek black scratch resistant coating for a smooth operator. The Quick-Jib folds up into a small carry bag so you can easily pack this piece of gear and carry with you to any destination.
- Designed for DSLR camera’s the Quick-Jib easily sets up and breaks down very quickly into the included carry bag.
- Fully extended view, the Quick-Jib is made for cameras from 0-9lbs.
- Built to accommodate standard size weights for the counter-balance (weights not included) – or you can use sandbags as well.
- Telescoping Mini-Jib ranges from 20″ to 4″ long (6.5ft total length)
- Lightweight CNC machined 6061 aluminum with scratch resistant
- Vivid black coating (scratch resistant)
- Dual mounting options for different perspectives, can video two cameras at once
- Quick-Jib folds up into a small carry case for easy portability
- Total weight 6 lbs
- Includes carry bag
- Lifetime Warranty from Glide Gear