The FUJIFILM X70 features a 18.5mm F2.8 wide-angle fixed lens capable of covering everything from snapshots to landscapes. Using technologies developed in the X100 series, the newly-designed FUJINON lens is optimized for the 16.3-megapixel APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor and produces outstanding detail and sharpness.
A 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot 180 degree tilting LCD screen allows users to shoot from a wide variety of angles, such as low angles and high angles, and flipping the screen 180 degrees upwards is perfect for selfies. The FUJIFILM X70's wide-angle lens is ideal for high-quality self-portraits that include your surroundings too.
The FUJIFILM X70 is the first X-Series model to feature touchscreen control. When shooting, the touchscreen allows users to select a focus area and use Touch Shot to take a picture quickly. During playback, smartphone-style gestures can be used, including swipe, drag, pinch-zoom and double tap enlargement, offering a different experience to viewing images using buttons.
- The Ultimate APS-C sized sensor compact X
- 18.5mm fixed wide angle lens
- X-Trans CMOS II & EXR Processor II
- Manual Dial Operation
- Auto Mode Selector Lever
- Fastest AF 0.1 sec.
- Tilting LCD & Touchscreen Monitor
- Digital Tele-Converter
- Storage media: SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Power supply: NP-95 Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions: 4.43in. (W) x 2.54in. (H) x 1.75in. (D) (Minimum Depth: 1.02in.)
- Weight: Approx. 12.0 oz. (including battery and memory card) Approx. 10.6 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Included accessories: Li-ion battery NP-95 AC power adapter AC-5VF Plug Adapter Shoulder strap Lens cap Metal strap clip Protective cover Clip attaching tool USB cable Owner's manual