The Fujifilm instax mini 8 Instant Film Camera is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm instax mini type film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. In regard to imaging, the instax mini 8 features a Fujinon 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 2' away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack.
- High quality collapsible Fujinon lens – 60mm f/12.7
- Auto built-in Intelligent flash
- Auto exposure measurement with manual switching system (flashing LED indicates recommended setting)
- Effective flash range 2-9’ / 0.6-2.7m
- Shutter speed is 1/60 sec
- 2 - AA size batteries and wrist strap (included)
- Uses INSTAX MINI film only