The FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a super telephoto zoom lens that covers a 35mm focal length equivalent of 152-609mm. The high performance optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses. As a result, it delivers the highest image quality in its class. The lens has been designed for handheld shooting with a 5.0-stop image stabilization system and weighs less than 3.1 pounds. Linear motor for fast autofocusing makes it perfect for shooting fast-moving subjects including aircraft and motorsports. The lens is also both water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as -10°C, so it’s suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
- Lens configuration: 21 elements 14 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
- Focal length: 100-400mm (152-609mm 35mm format equivalent)
- Angle of view: 16.2°- 4.1°
- Max. aperture: F4.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Telephoto)
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control
- Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: 1.75m - ∞
- Max. magnification: 0.19x (Telephoto)
- External dimensions:
- Diameter approx 3.73"
- Length approx 8.29" (Wide) / 10.63" (Telephoto) distance from camera lens mount flange
- Weight: approx. 48.50 ounces excluding caps and hoods
- Filter size: ø77mm