The DLC MC1 Condensor Microphone is designed to improve the quality of sound recorded by DSRL’s and camcorders. Designed with an integrated shock mount, this unidirectional microphone features a frequency range of 38Hz ~ 20,000Hz with a sensitivity of -40dB ± 2dB re 1 V/Pa @ 1kHz. The reinforced ABS construction produces a durable yet lightweight microphone that is ultra portable and doesn’t add significant weight to the camera. The foot of the microphone locks securely on any standard hot shoe and features a standard 1/4-20 female thread to allow for easy mounting on a stand or extension pole. The 3.5mm mini jack allows easy connection to most DSLR’s. The DLC MC1 is powered by a single “AAA” battery (not included). Complete with a foam windscreen and an imitation fur “cattail” style windscreen, that when used with the foam windscreen allows even greater wind noise reduction, and a pouch to carry everything.
- Intergated Shock Mount and Windscreen
- Frequency Response 38-20,000 Hz
- Reinforced ABS construction
- Shoe mount with 1/4x20 thread
- 3.5mm Mini Jack Output
- Uses 1 AAA battery (not inc)
- Perfect for DSLR cameras!
- Type Condensor (directional)
- Frequency response 38~20,000Hz
- Sensitivity -40dB ± -3dB/0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio 75dB
- Output impedance 1k Ohm or less
- Power 1.5 AAA battery
- Connector 3.5mm (mini jack)
- Dimensions 4.3” x 2.95” x 1.77”
- Net weight 1.83 oz.