Weather Photography Contest
Grab your camera! It’s time to enter Wolfe Camera’s Weather Photography Contest.
We are now accepting entries to the contest with a final deadline of Saturday, April 15th, 2017.
- Photos must be of weather but location of image is not limited to Kansas, like in previous contests. Examples of subjects: lightning, clouds, tornados, rainbows, sun images, etc.\
- Because Wolfe’s will not be selling these images, no model release is necessary to submit your image(s). Following the contest, if Wolfe’s is interested in collaborating with contest photographers on any projects requiring use of images, photographers will be contacted by Wolfe’s staff and will discuss feasibility of obtaining a model release.
- Photographs should have been taken in 2014 or later.
- Photographs must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or part, from any other work.
- Wolfe’s Camera has the right to reproduce, use, and/or transmit the submitted photograph, in whole or in part, in any type of media, including contest promotional materials and on our social media outlets. All other rights to the photograph remain with the photographer.
- Submit photos using the form below by Saturday, April 15th, 2017
- Provide your name, address, phone number, email address, Instagram username (if applicable), and a description of the photo.
- You may submit up to four (4) photos for judging, but we may limit each photographer to no more than one (1) winning entry. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter the contest. There is no entry fee.
- Only digital photos submitted as a JPEG, BMP, or PNG will be accepted. The larger the file size, the more detail our judges will be able to see. Please submit high-resolution files, if possible.
Winners & Prizes:
- A panel of volunteer judges will select the winners by Saturday, April 22nd, 2017.th.
- The top 4 photos will be selected and will receive the following prizes.
- 1st Place: 18x24 canvas print (any image of photographer’s choosing)
- 3 Runners Up: 8x12 metal print (any image of photographers’ choosing)
- Winners will be notified via email & announced on our Facebook & Instagram within one week of judging.
- Employees of Wolfe’s Camera and their families are not eligible.
For more information, please email your questions to email@example.com.
Whether you’re a beginning snap shooter or advanced hobbyist, we’re here to help you get better pictures! We offer photo classes on a variety of topics for every skill level.