Smart Phone Photography Contest
Grab your smart phone! It’s time to enter Wolfe Camera’s Smart Phone Photography Contest.
We are now accepting entries to the contest with a final deadline of June 12th, 2016.
- Photos submitted must have been taken with a smart phone (i.e. iPhone, Blackberry, etc)
- Because Wolfe’s will not be selling these images, no model release is necessary to submit your image(s). Following the contest, if Wolfe’s is interested in collaborating with contest photographers on any projects requiring use of images, photographers will be contacted by Wolfe’s staff and will discuss feasibility of obtaining a model release.
- Photographs should have been taken in 2013 or later.
- Photographs must be the sole and original work of the contestant and not copied, in whole or part, from any other work.
- Wolfe’s Camera has the right to reproduce, use, and/or transmit the submitted photograph, in whole or in part, in any type of media, including contest promotional materials and on our social media outlets. All other rights to the photograph remain with the photographer.
- Submit photos to email@example.com by Sunday, June 12th, 2016.
- Include your photograph, name, email address, & a description of the photo.
- You may submit up to four (4) photos for judging, but we may limit each photographer to no more than one (1) winning entry. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter the contest. There is no entry fee.
- Though we realize smart phone pictures aren’t always the highest resolution, please select the highest resolution possible when submitting your images. Do not size your file down as it will lose quality and be difficult to judge.
Winners & Prizes:
- A panel of volunteer judges will select the winners the week of June 13th.
- The top photos will be selected and displayed in our store as part of a smart phone photography display. In addition, the top 3 photographers will receive prizes as follows:
- 1st Place: 11x14 canvas print
- 2nd Place: 8x12 curved metal print
- 3rdPlace: 10x13 aluminum framed enlargement
Prizes can be picked up in the store or mailed to those farther from the Topeka area.
- Winners will be notified via email & announced on our Facebook page within one week of judging.
- Employees of Wolfe’s Camera and their families are not eligible.
For more information, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you’re a beginning snap shooter or advanced hobbyist, we’re here to help you get better pictures! We offer photo classes on a variety of topics for every skill level.