The Celestron Mini Handheld Digital Microscope is an easy to use, low-power microscope at an affordable price. With magnification from 15x to 30x, the Mini Handheld Digital Microscope is perfect for viewing stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more. At the higher powers, you can even view specimens on microscope slides.
Best of all, you can capture your discoveries using the built-in 1.3 MP camera. Press the shutter to save images and VGA-quality video directly to your PC. The LED illuminator ensures your specimens are clear and bright.
For teens and adults alike, the Mini Handheld Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool. It’s well suited for hobbyists, quality control inspectors, medical professionals, and scientific researchers.
- Imaging Sensor: 1.3 MP CMOS, 1280 x 1024 pixel array
- Computer Requirements: Windows 7, Vista and XP, Mac 10.4.9 or later
- CD-ROM - Software for basic image capture and organization as well as simple measurement function (on Windows based operating systems)
- USB Connection: 2.0
- Magnification (low power):15 x
- Magnification (high power): 30 x
- Illumination: 6 LED ring
- Dimensions:3.5 in x 1.25 in DIA (89 mm x 32 mm DIA)
- Weight: 2.9 oz (82 g)