Designed to make high quality imaging simple and fun, the EOS Rebel T6s camera is the most sophisticated Rebel ever. It has powerful features like a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, a DIGIC 6 Image Processor and compatibility with Canon''s entire line of EF and EF-S lenses. Plus, the EOS Rebel T6s is the first Rebel to include advanced options like a top LCD display panel and a Quick Control dial (with locking mechanism), even a built-in level display, all in an elegant, compact and portable package. For stills, the EOS Rebel T6s can shoot incredibly quickly in Live View mode with Servo Burst Shooting, plus it has a number of advanced HD movie shooting features that include HDR video recording and Movie Digital Zoom. And, a Rebel first, the EOS Rebel T6s comes equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC, making it possible to transfer and share photos easily and conveniently to compatible devices without having to rely on using cables. Near Field Communication (NFC) allows the camera to pair with compatible Android devices and even Canon''s new Connect Station CS100. With the simple versatility of the Rebel line, plus features rarely found in this camera class, the sky''s the limit with the EOS Rebel T6s.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 6 Image Processor for outstanding image quality and speed.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly transfer your images and videos with ease to social networking sites with the free download of the Camera Connect app, while built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android device and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format for high quality shooting and easy movie sharing on social networking services.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III allows for high levels of speed and accuracy when capturing moving subjects during Live View shooting or movie shooting.
- The first EOS Rebel class DSLR to feature a Top LCD panel, Quick Control Dial, Horizontal Level and Built-in HDR movie.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch ClearView II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) enables flexible positioning and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture all the action.
- New EOS scene analysis system helps you capture great images in a wider range of situations by detecting near-infrared light and flickering light sources.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder as well as focusing area selection modes.
- Creative filters are available as presets for photos and movies and can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- Recording Media: SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card
- Battery: One Battery Pack LP-E17
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx. 5.20 x 3.98 x 3.07 in. Approx. 131.9 x 100.9 x 77.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 19.93 oz. / 565g (CIPA standard) Approx. 18.35 oz. / 520g (Body only)
- Included accessories: Battery Pack LP-E17, Battery Charger LC-E17, Eyecup Ef, Wide Strap EW-100DB V, Interface Cable IFC-130U, EOS Digital Solution Disc