For gorgeous, high-quality photos and videos that are easy to share, look to the Canon EOS Rebel T6i camera. The EOS Rebel T6i does more, easier, making capturing photos and shooting videos a breeze. Its high-resolution 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor means finely detailed, crisp and natural-looking photographs. An updated light-metering system means well-exposed images. HD videos are effortless with the EOS Rebel T6i's advanced AF that provides speedy and precise focus on subjects. Canon's advanced EOS Scene Analysis system automatically adjusts the camera's settings to produce the best results whether shooting friends, landscapes, sports scenes and in tricky light situations. A first ever for the EOS Rebel line, built-in Wi-Fi and NFC are now available! Wireless connectivity provides a seamless way to exchange images and movies with compatible devices. It's easier and more convenient than ever to share movies and photos, no matter the location. Near Field Communication (NFC) allows for easy pairing with compatible Android devices and Canon's new Connect Station CS100 device! With fast performance in a number of shooting environments, the EOS Rebel T6i does the hard work, letting you focus on making gorgeous photos and HD movies.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 6 Image Processor for outstanding image quality and speed.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly transfer your images and videos with ease to social networking sites with the free download of the Camera Connect app*, while built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android device and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant results in MP4 format for high quality shooting and easy movie sharing on social networking services.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III allows for high levels of speed and accuracy when capturing moving subjects during Live View shooting or movie shooting.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch ClearView II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) enables flexible positioning and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture all the action.
- New EOS scene analysis system helps you capture great images in a wider range of situations by detecting near-infrared light and flickering light sources.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system allows superb autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder as well as focusing area selection modes.
- Creative filters are available as presets for photos and movies and can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- Recording Media: SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card
- Battery: One Battery Pack LP-E17
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx. 5.20 x 3.98 x 3.07 in., Approx. 131.9 x 100.9 x 77.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 19.93 oz. / 565g (CIPA standard) Approx. 18.35 oz. / 520g (Body only)
- Included accessories: Battery Pack LP-E17, Battery Charger LC-E17, Eyecup Ef, Wide Strap EW-100DB V, Interface Cable IFC-130U, EOS Digital Solution Disc