Photo enthusiasts rejoice! The new flagship of the spectacular Rebel Line, the EOS Rebel T5i, is here to renew your artistic side with amazing imaging features and full-featured functionality. Users will be impressed at how simple and intuitive it is to create breathtaking photos with ease. The incredible image quality and performance starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon's superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. A continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 fps allows for fast action capture. 9 cross-type AF focus points help ensure crisp focus throughout the frame, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance. And the performance doesn't stop with photos. EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF makes shooting high quality movies easy, and the brilliant Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II makes composing fun. Seven Creative Filters, now viewable in real time, puts composition control directly in your hands and is just one of the many features of the EOS Rebel T5i that is sure to renew your creative soul.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
- 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience, flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- Battery: One Battery Pack LP-E8
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.2 x 3.9 x 3.1 in.; Approx. 133.1 x 99.8 x 78.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 20.5 oz. / 580g (CIPA standard); Approx. 18.5 oz. / 525g (Body only)
- Included accessories: Eyecup Ef, Battery Pack LP-E8, Battery Charger LC-E8E, Wide Neck Strap EW-100DB IV, USB Interface Cable IFC-130U, EOS Digital Solution Disc & Software Instruction Manual CD, Camera Instruction Manual