Premium Kit includes 64GB SanDisk CFast 2.0 Card and Reader/Writer
Immense power. Phenomenal speed. A remarkable combination of innovation and refinement. The new EOS-1D X Mark II camera is nothing but legendary every step of the way. Building on a heritage of sophisticated innovation, the EOS-1D X Mark II is blazingly fast. Up to 14 fps (up to 16 fps in Live View mode) can be captured at a burst rate of up to 170 RAWs with a CFast card, and an improved 61-point AF system helps deliver clean, sharp images quickly, even in dim light. This remarkable speed means faster recording too: 4K video can be recorded at up to 60 fps with smooth AF and strikingly clear detail. Combined with superb low-light performance thanks to its powerful sensor and expandable ISO range, the EOS-1D X Mark II performs brilliantly, swiftly and stunningly no matter when or where the photographer is shooting. From the stadium, safari or studio to virtually everywhere in between, the EOS-1D X Mark II maintains and enhances all the hallmarks of what Canon has to offer, marking a new page in the legacy of the EOS series of cameras.
- Fastest shooting EOS-1D, capable of up to 14 fps full-resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps in Live View mode with new Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors.
- Achieves a maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast™ cards in the new CFast 2.0 slot.
- Experience less noise in higher ISO images via a new 20.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, with an ISO range of 100-51200; expansion to ISO 409600.
- Improved AF performance through 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system with 41 cross-type points, improved center point focusing sensitivity to -3 EV and compatibility down to f/8.
- Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000-pixel metering sensor.
- 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8-Megapixel still frame grab in camera. Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF & Movie Servo AF for high speed, high frame rate and continuous autofocus during video shooting.
- View and control high quality stills and videos via the 3.2-inch touch panel LCD with 1.62 million dots.
- Increased resolution and fine detail, with lens aberration correction and diffraction correction via new in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer technology.
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code via satellites.
- The new optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8A is compatible with IEEE 802.11ac/n/a/g/b, supporting both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands.
- Durable and rugged magnesium alloy body with dust- and-weather resistance for demanding shooting situations.
- Image Sensor: High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate full-frame CMOS sensor
- Pixels: Approx. 20.2 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 21.5 megapixels
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF Lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF Mount
- Recording Media: CF Card (Type I; compatible with UDMA 7 CF cards) and CFast Card (CFast 2.0 supported)
- Battery: Battery Pack LP-E19 (or LP-E4N, LP-E4)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx. 6.22 x 6.60 x 3.25 in. / 158.0 x 167.6 x 82.6mm
- Weight: Approx. 53.97 oz. / 1530g (Based on CIPA guidelines)
Approx. 47.27 oz. / 1340g (Body only, without battery, cards, body cap or eyecup)
- Included accessories: Battery Pack LP-E19, Battery Charger LC-E19, Wide Strap, Eyecup Eg, Cable Protector, Interface Cable IFC-150U II, EOS Digital Solution Disk, 64GB SanDisk CFast 2.0 Card and Reader/Writer
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|