Standard lens featuring superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture.
- Superb lens featuring superb quality and portability.
- f/1.4 speed makes it perfect for available-light shooting.
- Ideal lens to accompany a zoom when shooting in low-light conditions.
- Compact and affordable.
- Only lens in the EF System to combine the extra-small Micro USM and still provide full-time manual focusing when the lens.
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 50mm 1:1.4
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 46°
- Focus Adjustment: Overall linear extension system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.45m / 1.5 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9" x 2.0", 10.2 oz. / 73.8 x 50.5mm, 290g