The Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM lens is the ideal entry focal length into the world of ultra wide-angle photography. A compact, fixed focal length 24mm lens equipped with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology that offers up to 4 stops of shake correction along with a ring-type USM and advanced CPU with optimized AF algorithms for fast auto focusing. Full-time manual focus feature is available for manual focusing even while in AF mode while a minimum focusing distance of 0.66 ft (0.20m) offers dramatic wide-angle images. Aspherical lens elements help improve image quality on the periphery while a 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds. Lens coatings are also used to help minimize ghosting and flares. Offering spectacular image quality, silent and smooth operation in a compact body, it's the ideal lens for capturing both stills and video.
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 24mm, 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84°
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.20m / 0.66 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length: 2.69 x 2.19 in. / 68.4 x 55.7mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280g