The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM is a high performance, water-resistant, and ultra wide-angle Canon L-series lens. It has been specifically designed for improved edge-to-edge image quality that will meet the strict requirements of professional and high-end amateur photographers. It features 3 high-precision aspherical lens elements, each of a different type: ground, replica and GMo for even better image quality than the original EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM. The circular aperture produces a beautiful and natural background blur when shooting at wider apertures. Other features include internal focusing, a ring type USM (Ultra Sonic Monitor), and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet autofocusing.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 16-35mm f/2.8
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 108°10'-63°
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.92 ft./0.28m
- Filter Size: 82mm, P=0.75mm/1 filter
- Max. Diameter x Length: 3.5 in. x 4.4 in./ 88.5mm x 111.6mm