Enjoy high-speed scanning for everything from photos to documents, to even 35mm film while also enjoying superb quality. The CanoScan 9000F Mark II Color Image Scanner, a high-speed scanner with professional film scanning quality. With 9600 x 9600 maximum color dpi, it produces incredible detail in both business documents and photographs. The CanoScan 9000F Mark II also helps you get the most out of your photos and documents with My Image Garden software, offering a simple and intuitive way to scan and organize your files.
The CanoScan 9000F Mark II features our Super Toric Lens, delivering pin-sharp scans from edge-to-edge and bright, low noise images. It requires zero warm-up time and offers lower power consumption with super-efficient white LEDs. In addition, its Fare Level 3 feature provides dust and scratch removal, along with fading, grain and backlight correction. Plus, its Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you're scanning.
Superb Scanning Resolution: When you combine 9600 x 9600 maximum color resolution1 (film scanning) with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over 281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you. Continue your scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Scan and transfer images to your computer at the fastest possible scanning speeds with this connection. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Interface also allows for quick previews of your images to your computer.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line color
- Light Source: White LED
- Maximum Resolution: Optical: 9600 x 9600 dpi (film) / 4800 x 4800 (all other media) Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit Input/48 or 24-bit Output Grayscale: 48-bit Input/16-bit (film scanning only) or 8-bit Output
- Scanner Buttons: (EZ Buttons) Auto Scan, Copy, Email, PDF x 4
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Environmental Conditions: Operating temperature: 50º - 95º F (without condensation) Operating humidity: 10% - 90% RH (20% - 80% RH for film scanning) without condensation formation
- Features: 7 EZ Buttons, 9600 dpi CCD Sensor,4 Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Built-In Power Supply, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning (35mm film/120 format film), Gutter Shadow Correction,
- High-speed Scanning, Light Guide, OCR Text Data Conversion, PDF Password, Sensor Carriage, Super Toric Lens, White LED, Zero Warm-up Time
- Size/Weight: 18.9"(L) x 4.4"(W) x 10.7"(H) / 10.1 lbs.
- Software: (Windows®/Mac) ScanGear Driver, Scan Utility, My Image Garden
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista,® Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.5.8 to 10.8